We have always seen people who we think are very rich. We only assume that they are rich. They might be rich or poor in real. But Have you ever analysed the behaviour of a wealthy person ?
I am here to share my experience in this regard – I have a couple of friends who are rich/wealthy. After analysing their behaviour, decision taking ability and how they view money I have come to a conclusion that “They are totally different from you and me“.
This actually correlates with a book: The Millionaire Next Door
So what are the habits of a wealthy person?
- These soon to be rich or wealthy people are action oriented. Whenever they plan, they make sure it isn’t only on paper. They put that plan into action.
- Procrastination is a bad trait in itself, but if it becomes habitual it leads to disastrous especially in the financial life of a person. This is clearly avoided by Wealthy People.
Learn from failures
- The Wealthy people learn from their mistakes. They know that failure is stepping stone to success.
- They are always thriving 24 * 7 for knowledge.
- They know that learning never ends.
- They never repeat those mistakes
- Just for some Inspiration: See How a physically challenged person went from RAGS TO RICHES – A Physically Challenged person story from RAGS TO RICHES TO RAGS TO RICHES
Always Seek Expert Advice:
- Rich People are generalists. They are not experts in anything.
- They know little of everything.
- They rely on expert advice. They hire and seek the advice of experts.
Learning Never ends:
- Rich People are voracious readers. They know the advantages of reading books and gaining knowledge
- They know that Reading is an excellent way to get to where you want to – in our case the goal of being wealthy.
- Studies have suggested that Reading reduces Stress after a busy schedule of the day. They are very much aware of how to strike a work-life balance.
- They know that Reading improves analytical and logical ability of a person. It allows you to think from a different perspective
- They know that Reading increases your vocabulary and improves your average conversation. This helps in your writing skills ( I am trying to improve my writing skill)
These are some of the behavioural traits that I have observed in real life as well as read about them. I would be happy to list some more behaviours based on your input.
If you want to know, How I ended up in financial world and made my investments.