I have seen people in their 20’s struggling financially. First of all , let me tell you that thinking about investing in your 20’s is really great. This is a Guide for people in 20’s to invest.
Guide for People in 20’s to invest:
Let me tell you that if you are in your 20’s, then don’t lose the opportunity provided by life. Go Out and do all that you ever dreamt of. Because life after 20’s will be quite different.
I would guide people in 20’s to invest in following:
- We all know that “Knowledge” is the best hedge one can possess.
- Read Books, Gain the Knowledge, Apply. GO OUT AND DO IT
- I am currently reading many books and can guide you in reading right books on Personal Finance so that you don’t end up in wasting time as I did.
- Invest 20% of your time and be financially literate.
- Question Yourself: “Are you ready for the financial world“.
- You may have WON in your life all through but if you did it with a poor health, you are at a loss.
- Meditation, Yoga, Daily Exercises are crucial enough in everyone life.
- Always Remember that “HEALTH” is more than “MONEY“.
- What do you want to do? What will TURN you on?
- I am a person who is getting attracted to Stock market investment not because of the returns we may get but I like to do a fundamental and technical analysis of the Companies. Whether I invest in them or not is secondary, but I am getting into a passion of learning it.
- I am interested in Stock Market and Investment in general. This blog is a product of the same. You can find my investment strategy here.
- Always work towards what you want to do and what makes you feel good.
- Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.
- Get rid of Toxic people who don’t encourage you. Have a trusted and truthful relationships which will help you to grow mutually.
- Always remember that “NETWORKING” is one of the biggest thing which may help you at any point of your life. ( YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL GET A NEW CLIENT FROM EXISTING NETWORKS)
- See the behaviour of Wealthy and Successful people and learn from them.
I hope this Guide for people in their 20’s will be helpful to everyone irrespective of age.